In our Partners we Trust

We would like to express our profound gratitude to our premium partners for supporting the In Gold we Trust-Report!

Agnico Eagle

Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd. is global leader in the gold mining business.

Baker Steel

Baker Steel Capital Managers LLP is a specialist asset manager offering a range of funds in the natural resources, gold and precious metals sector.

BARSELE

Barsele Minerals is a Canadian junior mineral exploration company whose main asset is the 45% ownership in the advanced-stage Barsele Gold Project, a joint venture with Agnico Eagle Mines who owns the remaining 55%. Agnico Eagle is the operator and can earn another 15% ownership by completing a pre-feasibility study. The project is in the mining region of Vasterbottens Lan, northern Sweden, and covers over 47,000 hectares.To date Agnico Eagle has drilled over 135,000 m, working on verifying, defining and expanding the mineral resources. Barsele Minerals management team is part of the Belcarra Group, an organization comprised of industry professionals in mining industry.

Goldspot

GoldSpot Discoveries is a Canadian technology company transforming traditional industries using artificial intelligence. As the first publicly-traded AI company in mineral exploration, GoldSpot Discoveries uses machine learning as a powerful extension of geological brainpower to unlock deep value in data.

IAMGOLD

IAMGOLD is a mid-tier gold mining company with four operating mines and a pipeline of development and exploration projects located in North America, South America and West Africa.

McEwen Mining

McEwen Mining Inc. is a mining company which goal it is to qualify for inclusion in the S&P 500.

MENE

Menē crafts 24 karat gold and platinum investment jewelry™ sold by gram weight. By combining innovative technology, timeless design, and radical transparency, Menē restores the link between jewelry and savings.

Austrian Mint

Internationally renowned for its know-how in precious metal processing and coin production, the Austrian Mint (Münze Österreich AG) is a global player in the international minting industry and ranks among the world’s leading mints.

Novo Resources

Novo's focus is to explore and develop gold projects in the Pilbara region of
Western Australia. Novo has amassed a significant land package covering
approximately 12,000 km2. The Company's present focus is its Karratha
gold project which is comprised of a number of joint venture arrangements
and wholly-owned tenure. The Company has an experienced management
team in place, which is lead by Dr. Quintin Hennigh.

philoro Edelmetalle

philoro Edelmetalle GmbH is engaged in the trade of physical precious metals for investment purposes. The team has years of in-depth experience in the global precious metal trade and in the international investment business. The company has emerged as one of the leading bullion dealer in Europe.

Silver Bullion

Silver Bullion Pte Ltd. provides segregated ownership of gold, silver and platinum and focuses on minimizing storage, counterparty and jurisdictional risks in a manner that traditional financial institutions cannot.

Sprott

Sprott Inc. is a global asset manager providing investors with access to highly-differentiated precious metals and real assets investment strategies.

Tudor Gold

Tudor Gold Corp. is a mining company holding large land positions in the prolific Golden Triangle in B.C., Canada, which hosts several of the largest and highest-grade gold and copper deposits in the world. Tudor’s Treaty Creek Project borders Seabridge Gold Inc.’s KSM property to the southwest and Pretium Resources Inc.’s Valley of the Kings project to the southeast.

Victoria Gold

Victoria Gold Corp. is a leading gold exploration and development company. The Company’s Eagle Gold Project in Yukon Canada hosts a National Instrument 43-101 compliant Reserve of 2.7 million ounces of gold.

XIMEN

Ximen Mining Corp. is a publicly traded gold and mineral exploration company based out of British Columbia, Canada. Ximen owns 100 percent interest in all three of its precious metal projects located in southern BC.

Interested in becoming a Premium Partner?

If you want to become a Premium Partner too, please contact us!