"In Gold we Trust" - The gold standard of gold-research
Now in its 11th year, the annual "In Gold We Trust" is THE authoritative report on gold investing, and is required reading for anyone interested in the precious metal market. As a team, Ronald-Peter Stöferle and Mark Valek analyze the state of the global financial markets, monetary dynamics and their influence on gold price developments like no other.
- The gold standard of gold-research: Extensive annual study of gold and gold-related capital market developments
- Critical analysis and holistic approach
- Reference work for everybody interested in gold, precious metals and mining stocks
- Extent 2016: 144 pages
- International recognition – newspaper articles in more than 60 countries (Wall Street Journal: "The Goldstandard of Gold Analysis“)
- Obtainable in both German and English
- Available in a Compact and Extended version
- Published for the 11th time in 2017
Detailed study on gold and gold-relevant capital market developments.
Critical consideration of all relevant events.
Recognized in more than 60 nations.
Get the extended version of the gold report 2017 as well as a collection of the related graphs and charts.