TF Metals Report: A2A with Ronni Stöferle
TF Metals Report interviewed Ronald Stöferle about the following topics:
- Since 2012, why hasn’t the dollar price of gold continued to track the US monetary base and US debt level?
- Does a flattening US yield curve inevitably lead to recession?
- Is a global gold revaluation or “reset” pending?
- Will the Chinese back their currency with gold at some point?
- Global attitudes toward gold and the physical possession of gold.
- How a falling gold:silver often foreshadows rising gold prices.
- The potential impacts of pricing crude oil in yuan.
- And much, much more!