In Gold we Trust Report 2017
Dear investors, friends and clients,
We are proud to announce that the 11th edition of our annual “In Gold we Trust” report has been published.
Key topics and takeaways of the report:
- High expectations of Trump’s growth policy dampened the gold price increase in 2016 – Still up 8.5% in 2016 and 10.2% since Jan. 2017
- The further development of the normalization of monetary policy in the US is the litmus test for the US economy and it is decisive for how the gold price will develop
- Bitcoin: Digital gold or fool’s gold?
- White, Gray and Black Swans and their consequences for the gold price
- Exclusive Interview with Dr. Judy Shelton – Economic advisory to Donald Trump about a possible remonetisation of gold
- 5 Reasons why the gold bull market will continue
We want to thank you, our readers, for your loyalty and hope you will have an entertaining and stimulating time reading our 11th “In Gold we Trust”.
Have a great day and please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any questions!
Ronald-Peter Stoeferle and Mark J. Valek